Saturday, October 13, 2018

Fall Boating

It's approaching the middle of October and the weather is sunny and beautiful!

We headed north through Colvos Passage on Friday afternoon, on our way to meet the Coorie Doon at Blake Island. Plenty of room at the docks but still quite a few boats were there before we arrived at about 4pm. More came in as the sun set...and after. I am always amazed at the number of people who boat at night. (No thank you!)

We had a delicious meal with the Zs...Jeanie's wonderful manacotti included!

I developed a vicious sore throat overnight but that didn't stop our hike around the island, where I spotted the most beautiful toadstool I think I've ever seen.

We left Blake around 11am and headed to Poulsbo. It was windy so we experienced a bit of rough water.

Lots of room at the Poulsbo Marina. Took a stroll through town and purchased a few things...mainly beer and cold medicine. Oh, and some marine toilet deodorizer that Steve swears by. We'll see...

I spotted these three geezers...I mean wonderful people...on a bench...

1 comment: